Standalone storage daemons should work, yes.  At a glance your configuration
looks ok, though I would specify fqdn for the Address directive.  You will
of course need a Director resource for your director in both storage daemon
configs.

For the sake of argument, it is possible to run several directors, several
catalogs, and several storage daemons, all interconnected, as long as you
use sound judgement when designing your jobs, volumes, and pools layout.

Thanks,
Chris