Florian Schnabel wrote:

> LHERBIER Lois wrote
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can you show us the content of the file '/etc/bacula/eject_tape',
>> please ?
>>
>>  Loïs Lherbier
>>

> whoops .. sorry, of course :-)
>
> #!/bin/sh
> bconsole -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf <<END_OF_DATA
> unmount storage=Tape
> END_OF_DATA
> # the following is a shell command
> mt -f /dev/st0 rewind
> mt -f /dev/st0 eject

seems an access right problem on /dev/st0.
I think the simpler is to add in your Device configuration in
bacula-sd.conf the directive : OfflineOnUnmount = yes
Then you can remove the shell commands with 'mt' in your script.
This directive will eject the tape if an 'umount'  or a 'release' is issued.

  Hope it helps.

  Loïs Lherbier