Hi there

Arno Lehmann wrote:
Hello,

On 13.09.2005 19:14, Jesús Arnáiz wrote:

Hi there.

I use Version: 1.36.3 of bacula.

I use file disk as storage media. In our configuration we have the
default Pool with these options:

(...)
Recycle = yes
AutoPrune = yes
Volume Retention = 90 days
(...)

It is posible to know the status of the recycling process? I mean when
bacula goes to recycle, and which volumes, and so on.

Look it up in the manual, for example http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Automatic_Volume_Recycling.html#11937, and you will find that bacula recycles when it needs another free volume.

Of course, the recycling process itself can be influenced by several settings, but these are described in the pool setup, too.

my problem was that one day, one of my disk (about 70Gb) was full and I get several errors. I thought I configured recycling bad (I put it as default) so it was waiting until 1 year to recycle the data.

Now I want to verify that this space will be used when it needs and so I don't get new problems with this topic again

Thanks for your help

Arno

Thanks in advance for your help

Jesus Arnaiz