Hi,
    I'm new to bacula, and have setup the bacula software on a linux machine and have been able to connect to clients running on linux and Windows and safely backup thos machines.  I am now trying to connect to a client running the OS X Tiger software, and have downloaded the OS X client from sourceforge.

    When I try to connect with the software running on the linux box, I get a message saying trying to connect to hugin-fd (the Mac) - then a message that says could not connect to File daemon on hugin:9102 ERR=Connection timed out then a message that says ERR=No route to host.

    This is the one that confuses me, since I can ping, and login via ssh to the mac from the linux box, and the mac can see the linux box. Is there something I'm not seeing here? I have assigned a static ip as well as a dhcp address to the mac (the same way the windows box is communicating) but no matter, I still get the same error - except with the static IP the server just hangs and never times out.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I have a heterogeneous network with Windows, Macs, Unix and Linux that I need to backup cheaply, and currently am running 3 different backup solutions.

Thanks
Graham