Ok guys, I hate to ask this, but I've been running 1.63.2 forever, but
the occasional lockup of the Director was starting to be a rather big
problem (since we do incrementals as often as every 30 minutes) so we
decided to upgrade to 1.63.3. Now, the problem is, when I run:

CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wall" \
./configure --enable-smartalloc --with-mysql=/usr/include/mysql (*snip*)

I get an error saying that Bacula cannot find the mysql.h file in the
specified directory, but when I look there, it's sitting plain as day.

Anyone have ANY idea what I'm doing wrong here? I'm kind of in a corner
here at my office.

Thanks!

Sherwood McGowan
nd the mysql.h file in the
specified directory, but when I look there, it's sitting plain as day. <br>
Anyone have ANY idea what I'm doing wrong here? I'm kind of in a corner
here at my office.<br>
Thanks!<br>
Sherwood McGowan<br>