Danie Theron wrote:
> Hi , sorry for the long post :)
>
> Wanted to do a test restore , and it seems either my catalog is doing
> funny things , or I messed up in the Pool defs :
>
> Now , correct me if I'm wrong , but shouldn't it use the latest full ,
> diff , as well as ALL the incr vols?

No.  A Restore should use the latest Full, the latest Differential, and
Incrementals written since that Differential, and ONLY those -- and only
as many of those Incrementals as is necessary to get the latest version
of each changed file.  That's the entire point of Differentials:  that
you DON'T have to restore every Incremental in the catalog.

--
 Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518