Hello Guys as I'm a newbie here and I hope I'm not going over old rope, but i have just set up bacula for the first time on CentOS release 4.1 The problem i have is that when i attempt a backup nothing actually happens and i get the message : as below
*status dir
orinoco-dir Version: 1.36.3 (22 April 2005) i686-redhat-Linux-gnu red hat Enterprise 3.0
Daemon started 13-Oct-05 15:44, 3 Jobs run since started.

Scheduled Jobs:
Level Type Pri Scheduled Name Volume
Incremental Backup 10 15-Oct-05 01:05 rroom *unknown*
Full Backup 11 15-Oct-05 01:10 BackupCatalog *unknown*
====

Running Jobs:
JobId Level Name Status
7 Full rroom.2005-10-14_10.21.10 is waiting for Client minke.deanst.rroom.net to connect to Storage LTO
====

Terminated Jobs:
JobId Level Files Bytes Status Finished Name
37 Full 0 0 Error 05-Oct-05 01:05 Client1
38 Full 0 0 Error 05-Oct-05 01:10 BackupCatalog
39 Full 0 0 Error 06-Oct-05 01:05 Client1
40 Full 0 0 Error 06-Oct-05 01:10 BackupCatalog
41 Full 0 0 Error 12-Oct-05 04:06 rroom
1 Full 0 0 Error 13-Oct-05 14:46 rroom
2 Full 0 0 Error 13-Oct-05 15:14 rroom
4 Full 0 0 Error 14-Oct-05 01:59 rroom
5 Full 0 0 Error 14-Oct-05 10:05 rroom
6 Full 0 0 Error 14-Oct-05 10:06 BackupCatalog

I can connect to FD and SD the the console but the scheduled back fails , can any one tell my why and what i can do to get over this annoyance

Many Thanx

--
Paul Burton | Systems Administrator | Reading Room
T: 020 7432 6016 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

2 sites short listed for 2005 New Media Age Awards
Winner Best Website - LexisNexis Awards 2005 - LITRG Ranked 2nd in UK - Digital Media, Design High Flyers - Design Week 2005 Winner - Visionary Design Award 2004 - Disability Rights Commission Most Respected Agency – top ten listing New Media Age 2003 and 2004 Winner - New Media Age Effectiveness Award 2004 – Race for Life
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
intended recipient is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone immediately
on 0207 025 1800 or return it to us via e-mail. Please then delete it from your
system.