On 21 Oct 2005 at 14:05, Roberto Alsina wrote:

> El Viernes 21 Octubre 2005 13:57, Dan Langille escribió:
> > On 21 Oct 2005 at 11:31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > hola quisiera que me ayuden para ver si hay alguna posibildad de proteger
> > > las contraseñas que estan en los archivos de configuracion
> > > de bacula
> >
> > Can someone please translate this to English.  Thank you.
>
> He wants to know if there's a way to protect the passwords in bacula config
> files.

Use whatever tools your operating system provides.  Restrict access
to the files, much like the restricted access for the password files
under Unix.

You might also want to read about TLS in the development manual.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/