  DAve> I am having a problem getting my messages from Bacula. I recently
  DAve> changed out Sendmail for qmail ( I set up ezmlm for a client maillist )
  DAve> on a client co-loc server.

  DAve> I changed the mailcommand from,

  DAve> mailcommand = "/usr/local/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) %r\"
  DAve> -s \"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"

  DAve> to,

  DAve> mailcommand = "echo \"Subject: Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" |
  DAve> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject %r"

  DAve> Now I get no emails, though the mailcommand contents show up in the
  DAve> bacula log. I believe I need to go around bsmtp and send the message
  DAve> directly to qmail-inject, but that does not seem to be working. Google
  DAve> provided no answers.

  DAve> Normally

  DAve> #cat test_msg_with_headers | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

  DAve> would get it done.

  DAve> Anyone else solved this issue?

You are trying to use shell syntax with a pipe, but I think the mailcommand
has to be of the form:

program arg1 ... argn

It should work if you create a shell script to take the subject and recipient
args and invoke qmail-inject.

__Martin