>This might be a network problem - in that case, try the Heartbeat
>interval directive in all relevant configuration files. In case some
>router in between your DIR and FD drops the connection while that large
>file is stored, this should resolve the problem.

>Arno

Okay, figured out that the Heartbeat Interval directive goes in the
bacula-fd.conf file on the client. What is a reasonable value? I'm assuming
that the value corresponds to the number of seconds between heartbeats. I'm
starting with 15 for my testing, but want to know if anyone has some
recommendations based on experience.

Arno, thanks for the help on this one.

Thank you,

Eric