Referring to the thread "[Bacula-users] ACL's with Bacula on FreeBSD
(resend)" started by Tony Lambregts on 20.07.2005 20:15 I need some
clarifications.

Is the patch mentioned in this thread integrated into 1.38, that is
do ACLs work with FreeBSD? And second, even more important to me,
do ACLs work with Solaris clients?  Skimming over sys/acl.h on
Solaris 2.9 it seems this is quite a different API.

I'm forced to use ACLs soon, and need a way to back them up. So I
would try to patch in support for Solaris ACLs if it's needed.

Thanks
Attila