I recently set up Bacula and did a full backup about a week ago, and a
number of incremental since.  I then added an additional directory to
the exclude section of the file set resource, and as would be
expected, this caused Bacula to upgrade the next backup from
incremental to full.  I don't want this to happen, so I canceled the
job, shut down Bacula, added a "Ignore FileSet Changes = yes"
directive to the fileset (which I understand is dangerous, and which
will be removed shortly).

After restarting Bacula and rerunning the just canceled job, Bacula
still wants to upgrade this job to full.  Is there anything else that
I have to do to avoid this full backup, or any other way to work
around the problem?

-- John Kodis.