Hi,

I made it to the 'white/blank screen' now, too. :)
I enabled the php-log in php.ini and found that bacula-web required
the $DOCROOT/bacula-web directory to be writable to the www user.
(don't include the configs subdir when using chown).

After this I still have a blank page, but due to some weird php errors,
which in my opinion stem from the old version of php I was using
(php 4.4.0). At the moment I'm using an ISDN dialup, so I'm not keen
on updating software, but it seems I have to.

Still, give the logging of php a try and let me know if it worked out
for You.

btw, at least in germany, this disclaimer is worthless by any
legal means, unless the email is encrypted and digitally signed;
maybe You can explain this to whoever forces You to use it.

florian