Hi all,

Have anybody succeeded in restoring to windows in that version?

Restore tree is beeing build, but listing, cd'ing or restoring fails with all
windows clients no matter which console is used for requesting the restore.

Listing just returns nothing and no errors.
CD returns the following:
$ cd c:
Invalid path given.
cwd is: /
$ cd C:
Invalid path given.
cwd is: /

Even though the listing of the root is:
$ dir
drwxrwx--T   1 root     root             0  2001-11-22 14:24:48  c:\/
drwxrwx--T   1 root     root             0  2001-11-22 15:24:25  d:\/

Any ideas where I can go from here - Any way to find out if the fault is in
the client or in the director or the database?

Should I maybe go for a downgrade or upgrade or whatever?

In linux restore works just fine - unfortunately not ready to dump windows
servers just yet;-)

Since I never had this working there are som things I am unsure of. Should I
be able to request a restore to a windows client from a Linux console?

Is it possible to have the SD running on a different machine than the
director?

Cheers

Steen