On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 08:33:17PM +0100, Arno Lehmann wrote:

> Unfortunately, you did miss something :-P
>
> From the maual, section "Configuring the Director", subsection "Jobs":
>
> Max Start Delay = <time>

Yes, that looks like it should do what I need.  I'm pretty sure that I
read through that section of the documentation when I began setting up
Bacula, but it didn't occur to me that this could be used to eliminate
the back to back incremental and catalog backups that I've noticed.

Thanks once more for the excellent and insightful advice.

-- John Kodis.