Dominic Marks wrote:
Hello,

On our main backup server the disc array is filling up. I need to delete
some of the old volumes which are no longer required. How can I get a list
of volumes which have been pruned from the catalogue so I can actually
delete them?

Thanks,
Dominic Marks

try rading up about the recycle options .. bacula can do that automatically

--

Florian Schnabel