now .. my bacula setup works really nicely except for the following message i recieve every couple days .. it works one hour later when bacula retries.

it looks like it takes to prune/purge old data and thus the first try fails.

is this a design flaw or did i do something wrong in my config ?

Florian

---
15-Jan 21:00 erde-sd: Job Cetus_Job.2006-01-15_21.00.01 waiting. Cannot find any appendable volumes.
Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
    Storage:      FileStorage
    Media type:   File
    Pool:         DaylyPool
---