Hi,

I think I located the problem, but will have to see what happens at
the full backups this weekend. It might be a hardware problem (servers
are recycled/old). When I went to the box it had a lot of

swap_pager: indefinate wait buffer

in the console.

I swapped the RAID array to a different box. Will update after the
weekend to see if the problems disappear.

--
blog: http://www.mostlygeek.com