LDB wrote:
I am trying to use disk as the backup device. What am I doing wrong? :)

btape -c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf /backups/bacula/backups/archive
Tape block granularity is 1024 bytes.
26-Feb 07:05 btape: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:839
Config error: unexpected token 105 T_UNQUOTED_STRING in resource definition
            : line 49, col 13 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf
  Device-Name = "/backups/bacula/backups/archive"

/etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf:

..

Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = "/backups/bacula/backups/archive"
  Device-Name = "/backups/bacula/backups/archive"
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
}

Someone suggested that I might not want to test with btape for disk to disk backups. Hence the above errors.

What your guys' thoughts?