Achim Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

are you sure, you're able to connect to the sd ??
No firewall in between the clients and the sd ?? For me this looks like a networkproblem ...
(I'm running here some Windowsboxes with bacula without those issues ...)

Interesting. I have just foundexchange of messages earlier this month about exactly this bug. There doesn't seem to be any cure at the moment except that some explained that they were able to run on an earlier version.

So, which version of winbacula are you using?

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen

cu

Achim

Erik P. Olsen wrote:

The bacula-dir daemon runs on an FC3 box and I am testing back-up of a windows 2000 box. However I get following error message:

13-Mar 02:08 epowork-fd: epowork.2006-03-13_02.04.57 Warning: c:\cygwin\home\kern\bacula\k\src\win32\lib\../../lib/bnet.c:853 Could not connect to Storage daemon on 192.168.1.125:9103. ERR=No error
Retrying ...

The linux bacula is version 1.38.5 and the win-bacula is 1.38.4 and I have not cygwin installed which I understand is not needed. But how do I tell that to win-bacula?