Apologies if this is a double post. I wasn't subscribed when I first posted.

I build and installed the rpms for bacula on fedora core 4 x86. The file daemon and storage daemon start up properly, but the directory does not.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# rpm -qa | grep bacula
bacula-mysql-1.38.5-4
bacula-debuginfo-1.38.5-4

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# service bacula-dir status
bacula-dir is stopped

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# service bacula-dir start
Starting Bacula Director services:          [  OK  ]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# service bacula-dir status
bacula-dir dead but subsys locked

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# service bacula-fd status
bacula-fd (pid 3639) is running...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# service bacula-sd status
bacula-sd (pid 3623) is running...

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated.  Thanks,
Mark Nienberg