I am evaluating Bacula and would like to know if the enable-gnome option
is required. Does the GNOME interface make this package easier to
configure and maintain? The problem I have is my Fedora Core 3 Server
was installed without X Windows and I haven't found any sort of docs
that explains how to install it after the fact. So should I install X
Windows on my server or not?

Thanks in Advance

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"