Erik P. Olsen wrote:
What am I supposed to answer to the question in the attached message box? It poped up during restore of files just backed up from a windows client. Nothing in the back-up process indicated any failure. It reported 9 files and 9,436,595 bytes written by the Storage Daemon. I assume the tape is OK - but how about the database? Is there a way to verify/repair the database?

I was using wx-console for the restore operation and if I enter a null string to this peculiar question I get a segmentation fault, so I assume it is nothing but a bug.

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen