On Friday 31 March 2006 15:24, Ian Levesque wrote:
> > You need to use the "Full Backup Pool" job directive. It does exactly
> > that: change the pool if the job is upgraded to full.
>
> Thanks, I'll try that. Strange though that the manual states:
>
> "FullPool=Full specifies to use the Pool named Full if the job is a
> full backup, or is upgraded from another type to a full backup."
>
> for the schedule directive. Any idea why that doesn't apply in this
> case?

But that's exactly what applies. From your schedule you get
Run = Incremental Pool=Incrementals mon-thu at 1:00
The automatic upgrade only changes the level, not the pool, so that
still is determined from the override. To override that in turn you
have to use "FullPool", which is evaluated when the actual level
is "full" for whatever reason.

MfG, Ulrich

--
Heinz Ulrich Stille / Tel.: +49-541-9400473 / Fax: +49-541-9400450
design_d gmbh / Wilhelmstr. 16 / 49076 Osnabrück / www.design-d.de