Hi there.

 I have allready dig in archive but mayby i don't understand english well
enough to make it working.

My config file looks like pasting here but every section from Client to bottom
is duplicate for every host in lan. It has different addres password and ip.

 When I have   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4 scheulde start first client was
backuped all right second to, third was cancel (because it is off) and i have
cancel all rest messages in list jobs. And nothing happens. I mean even that
jobs so should stared are freezed. Oh yes i have that   Reschedule Times = 0 in
client resource. Some times I must to reload bacula-sd by hand. After that I
change   Reschedule Times to 5. I was not happy enough. So i switch Maximum
Concurrent Jobs to 1 and put client
in that order to be shure that clients with probles are on the end in the -dir
file.

Please tell me where i was wrong so that happens (all freez and waiting), and
that : can I sleep well if somebody with laptop will never be at 17:00 in home
? Is with that config program will try backup at 19,21,23,01?

I edit bacula-dir.conf like that:

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = backup-dir
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "/usr/lib/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Password = "xxxx"
  FD connect Timeout = 5 minutes
  SD connect Timeout = 5 minutes
  Messages = Daemon
}

Schedule {
 Name="KopiaZLanu"
 Run = Incremental sat-thu at 17:00
 Run = Full fri at 17:00
}

Storage {
  Name = File
  Address = 127.0.0.1
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = ""
  Device = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
}

Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
  dbname = bacula; user = bacula; password = ""
}

Messages is ok - im lazy :)

Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 60 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 42949672960   # 40GB
  Accept Any Volume = yes             # write on any volume in the pool
  # Label Format = "BackupFile-"
  # Use Volume Once = yes
}

Client {
  Address = x.x.x.x
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = ""
  File Retention = 30 days            # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months            # six months
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

Job {
  Name = "client17Backup"
  JobDefs = "JobDefclient17"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/client17Backup.bsr"
  Client = client17
  FileSet = "FileSetclient17"
  Rerun Failed Levels = yes
  Reschedule On Error = yes
  Reschedule Times = 5
  Reschedule Interval = 2 hours
  Max Wait Time = 10 minutes
}

JobDefs {
  Schedule = "KopiaZLanu"
  Name = "JobDefclient17"
  Type = Backup
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default
  Priority = 10
  Level = Full
}

Job {
  Name = "RestoreFilesclient17"
  Type = Restore
  Client = client17
  FileSet="FileSetclient17"
  Storage = File
  Pool = Default
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp/bacula-restores
  Max Wait Time = 10 minutes
}

FileSet {
  Name = "FileSetclient17"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
    File = "c:/test"
 }
#  Exclude {
#  }
}

So, the force will be with you masters.

Jan Garbarek w Polsce 3-8 czerwca 2006 - Gdansk, Koszalin,
Poznan, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Wroclaw - więcej informacji:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.JanGarbarek.pl&sid=757