Russell Howe wrote:
Robert W Hartzell wrote, sometime around 23/05/06 22:06:
Has anyone else noticed a problem with delivery of the list messages? I
seem to be getting messages today that are 4 or 5 days old and 2
messages that I sent never showed up on the list.

That'll be me, then...

I haven't been going through the held postings daily, as I ought to be.

Essentially, if you want your postings to show up on the list in a
timely fashion, it's best to subscribe and send from your subscribed
address. Otherwise, you'll be relying on me or Kern to let your postings
through. If you don't want to be deluged with messages, you can
subscribe and set yourself to "nomail".

As to the two which got lost, I guess it's possible I discarded them by
accident, but I try to be careful..

It could be possible that Sourceforge is having problems, although I
haven't seen anything to suggest that.

Your friendly local list admin,

I have been subscribed to the list for a long time and it seems that others are experiencing the same problems. I get e-mails from the list daily the problem is that sometimes they are several days old. I don't know why you would hold my postings since I have been subscribed for more then a year.

--
Robert