Hello people :)

 I write here because I use backula and I don't know how can I make it
working.
My situation:
- some jobs are scheduled, when the time comes and they don't start
(because they are offline for example), they become canceled but the
next job which should run is not running.
I just have - waiting for max on the storage

And if I check status of storage it's doesn't run anything.

When I tray run some job later when nothing happen it become with status
waiting on max...

I don't understand this situation. It shouldn't happen. I bacula-dir be
manually restared it works fine and and everything is ok. But if I don't
restart it every day it's in deadlock.

Can anybody tell me what happens here?

Regards

--