Hey

 Now I have got one of this strange situations.

I run 3 jobs, one by one. First job run another was waiting on max
storage..
But when 1 was end, 2 and 3 job just changed status to 'is waiting for
its start time'.
That never should happen for me. I don't know what can I do now. Cancel
them by hand and run once again?

 free
                       total       used       free     shared
buffers     cached
Mem:        515292     508692       6600          0       2208     464672
-/+ buffers/cache:      41812     473480
Swap:       489940        148     489792

--

Przemysław Staniszewski