Is there any way to mount a specific tape into a drive with an autochanger?

I've labeled 2 new tapes and the last one is left mounted. I wanted to switch
to another tape, so i unmounted the drive.
I know which tape bacula will use next, but if I execute mount (without any
params) I get:

*mount
Automatically selected Storage: lto
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded drive 0" command.
3302 Autochanger "loaded drive 0", result: nothing loaded.
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded drive 0" command.
3302 Autochanger "loaded drive 0", result: nothing loaded.
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded drive 0" command.
3302 Autochanger "loaded drive 0", result: nothing loaded.
3902 Cannot mount Volume on Storage Device "lto" (/dev/nst0) because:
Couldn't rewind device "lto" (/dev/nst0): ERR=dev.c:678 Rewind error on
"lto" (/dev/nst0). ERR=No medium found.

3905 Device "lto" (/dev/nst0) open but no Bacula volume is mounted.
If this is not a blank tape, try unmounting and remounting the Volume.

how can I instruct bacula (from bconsole) to load a specific tape?.

Thanks.

--
Cristobal.