From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Diederik de Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Bacula-users] Question about the list.]
Diederik,
Thanks for the forward. I assume this is the only way I could reply to a message in
the archives if I did not get the email... I have since switched email accounts to
my gmail account and I am amazed how much better it works and I now do still recieve
mails from Kern. Now only if gmail supported more than 20 filters I could drop my
paid yahoo box.

John