On Wednesday 02 August 2006 02:25, Jo Rhett wrote:
> This will be my third time posting this.

I don't answer all message on this list but generally take note of them.

> Kern, is this fixed in a  newer version?

I believe more information is printed in 1.39.x, but there are so many changes
that I cannot remember the exact case that was enhanced.

> Can we get it fixed?

If it isn't already fixed, then it will be some time unless someone sends a
patch since it is not on the top of my priority list which is already too
long. Generally one knows exactly which daemon you are dealing with from the
context unless you are driving the console with a script.