On 8/8/06, Marco Strullato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi, I'd like to split configuration file of director into smaller
> pieces. To do it I want to include other smaller conf file...
>
> Can you suggest me the correct syntax? I've made some tests but It was faulty.

Here is the start of my bacula-dir.conf file:
  GNU nano 1.3.9                                        File: bacula-dir.conf

#
# Default Bacula Director Configuration file
#
#  The only thing that MUST be changed is to add one or more
#   file or directory names in the Include directive of the
#   FileSet resource.
#
#  For Bacula release 1.37.30 (14 July 2005) -- gentoo 1.6.13
#
#  You might also want to change the default email address
#   from root to your address.  See the "mail" and "operator"
#   directives in the Messages resource.
#

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = jmd0-dir
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "/var/lib/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
 Password = "XXXXXDELETEDXXXXX"         # Console password
  Messages = Daemon
}

@/etc/bacula/bacula-dir-filesets.conf
@/etc/bacula/bacula-dir-jobdefs.conf