hi all,
do you know why I get Filesystem change prohibited when I run bacula?

08-Aug 16:40 DirectorServer: Start Backup JobId 95,
Job=BackupShannon.2006-08-08_16.39.58
08-Aug 16:40 StorageServer: Volume "centroservizi" previously written,
moving to end of data.
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /sys
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /boot
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /statistiche
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /package
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /dev
Shannon:      Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into /mnt/backup

definitions are:
Job {
  Name     = "BackupShannon"
  Client   = Shannon