Hello there.
I'm quite new to bacula, so please excuse me if the question is "too simple" or
"dumb" :-)

Here's what I would like to accomplish using Bacula:

I have one tape drive and 10 tapes. No AutoChanger.
I'd like to have 2 Pools. One for Full Backups with a Volume Retention of 8
weeks, and one for Diff. and Incr. Backups with 6 weeks of Volume Retention.
After those retention-periods the Volumes should be recycled and moved to a 3rd
Pool, probably the Scratch Pool. If one of the other two pools needs a Volume,
it would then grab one from Scratch-Pool... and so on ...
That way, the Volumes get cycled around from Full- to Diff/Incr-Pool (and the
other way round) so the Tapes are beeing used "equally".

Did anyone understand what I'm trying to do? Is something like the above
example possible? How can I tell Bacula to move recyled Volumes to another Pool?

Greetz,
Pette