Hi!

I have a tip for you.

When I started to use bacula I wrote all my fullbackups for a specific
host to one file and all the incrementals to another file. The bad thing
with this setup is that you will not be able to remove the data from old
backups that you no longer wish to keep on disk. So I changed my setup
to go with automatic labeling and creation of new files for every backup
so that I don't have to save data forever.

I followed the manual and it now works great. Good luck

/marcus

/Marcus Hallberg
Wimlet Consulting AB
Djurgårdsgatan 10