Hello,
I am sending again this S.O.S. because I had no response about it.

I have a Bacula setup to run 5 jobs each night.
They're scheduled at 23:00, 23:05, 23:10, 23:15, 23:20, so that bacula
will queue each job to run after the previous one is done.
The full queue is normally finished around 6:00am.
I also have setup a maximum delay, so that jobs are canceled around
12:00 next morning, if for some reasons they're waiting (missing tape or
other problems), and everything can restart normally next night.
I started this one year ago, with a clean postgres db, and new labeled
tapes into a library.
I had many months of  correct backups in the following job list:
"solaris10" - "wserver" - "iserver" - "adhoc" - "catalog"

During July 2006 I noticed that the "catalog" job was missing from my
daily report.
I looked into the bacula log file, and I had absolutely no trace about
the catalog job.
Inside the log, I could see only the "OK" sequence of "solaris10" -
"wserver" - "iserver" - "adhoc".

At the end of July I noticed that also the "adhoc" job was missing....
Inside the log, I could see only the "OK" sequence of "solaris10" -
"wserver" - "iserver".

In the middle of August I noticed that even the "iserver" job was
missing!.....
Inside the log, I could see only the "OK" sequence of "solaris10" -
"wserver".

...jobs are disappearing one by one....with no trace.
I noticed that inside the "bacula/working" folder, I had the "bsr" files
with dates corresponding to the last time they were executed:
Jul 16 BackupCatalog.bsr (1st disappeared job)
Jul 27 adhoc.bsr (2nd disappeared job)
Aug 18 iserver.bsr (3rd disappeared job)
Aug 25 wserver.bsr (this is still running)
Aug 25 solaris10.bsr (this is still running)

Using bconsole and "show jobs", I can see all the jobs correctly setup.
If I log into the system at midnight, and use bconsole "cancel" to see
the running/waiting jobs (obviously aborting the cancel operation), I
can see all the jobs are there waiting to be processed.
When I log into the system next morning, I can see no trace of the
missing jobs....

I experienced this problem one year ago on the same setup, so I
scratched the postgres DB, restarted from a clean db relabeling each
tape, and everything worked fine again until July 2006...

How can I investigate this problem?! Please HELP!!!!
Gabriele.