Hi folks,

I have defined the following jobdefs entry:

JobDefs {
  Name = "full_tuesday"
  Type = Backup
  Schedule = "FullTuesday"
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Online01
  Priority = 10
  }

The schedule defines full backups to a tape pool on Tuesday and
incremental backups to disk during the rest of the week, here's an
example job definition:

Job {
  Name = "host01"
  Client = host01-fd
  JobDefs = "full_tuesday"
  Pool = Default
  Incremental Backup Pool = Online01
  Storage = DLT8000
  FileSet = "Full Set host01"
  Write Bootstrap = "/server/bacula/var/bacula/working/host01.bsr"
}

And here's the schedule definition:

Schedule {
  Name = "FullTuesday"
  Run = Level=Full FullPool=Default Pool=Default Tue at 12:00
  Run = Level=Incremental  Pool=Online01 IncrementalPool=Online01  mon wed-sun
at 19:05
}

Full backups now go to tape as expected, but when host01 is due for an
incremental backup, the volume column lists "*unknown*" where it
should list the online (disk) volume when I use "status dir" in bconsole.

Can somebody please shed some light on what I am doing wrong? (using
bacula 1.38.9 compiled from source on Debian if that matters).

Cheers, Uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, NIONEX GmbH (http://www.nionex.com/)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66 FAX: / 806 23 38