repost as my mail provider again got their server listed on some RBL...

Hello,

On 8/29/2006 7:32 AM, Janco van der Merwe wrote:
> You know what Kern, instead of looking down at a person all that you could
> have done was just point out what I did wrong and fixing 1, only 1, to give
> me an example, that is all that I need is someone just to get me on the right
> path so that I can get this working. Remember not everyone is as magnificent
> as you are and sometimes it won't cost you a thing just to help a person out
> just by giving him practical examples on the config file he sent you so that
> he will actually see what he is doing wrong.

I don't think this is the "right" sort of answer when you want more
detailed help from someone spending his personal resources on something
you use...

And your line breaks in your mailer are also all messed up ;-)

> But in any case thank you for the reply I'll go through the manual again.

When you do so and find inconsistencies in the supplied examples it
would be nice if you posted this here - or to bacula-docs - so the
manual can be improved.

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]