On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:09:18PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:09:18 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full & incremental backups to different storage?
>
> Ah, close. I saw that it is possible to use "Storage=storage1" on the
> Run-line in Schedule. Thanks for pointer to correct section.
>
> The pools are not actually connected to a specific storage. I tried to use
> different pools with the result that the storage defined in Job-section
> waited for the correct volume to be mounted on just that storage.
>
> Problem solved with "Storage=" parameter in Schedule.
>
> /Aki

I'm having the exact same problem, and using overrides in the
schedules "run" statement like so:

Run = Incremental Pool=Online01 Storage=online01 tue-sun

This  results in all volumes for incremental backups listed
as "*unknown*", although both the pool Online01 and storage online01
are defined and the pool has appendable volumes available.

Full backups to the offline / tape pool are still correctly listed
with their target volume names.

Should I just hope for the best for this evening's incremental backup
to the online01 pool or is there something wrong with my setup? Does
your "status dir" also list volumes as "unknown" in this case?

Cheers, uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, NIONEX GmbH (http://www.nionex.com/)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66 FAX: / 806 23 38