Thank you Alan.
I solved the problem in the very same day I requested help.
As I told on message with the subject "Re: [Bacula-users] Automatic
creation/labeling of volumes while backing up to disk. UPDATED...Is this
a BUG? <-----PLEASE IGNORE, my mistake"  , the problem was... me :P
I was looking at the wrong catalog and obviously, the volumes weren't
on  the "list volumes".
Once again thank you for your help.

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>