From: Ryan Novosielski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:21
To: Jeremy Koppel
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Autoloader: Replace tape in magazine after
backups complete?

Those aren't commands. Commands are those that appear in the list when
one types "help."

Try 'umount' and see what the next step in the script should be. All
you're looking to do is write a sequence of console commands -- no
different than running them at the console.

If you don't know what the console commands are, read the manual.