Thank you Kern, Arno, and Erich for your responses.

Please forgive my impatience.  I need to be mindful that not everyone in
the world lives between the Eastern and Pacific (US) timezones.  I
thought it was an unusual question that not many had experienced, and
certainly not on the short list of the key players.  I was obviously
wrong.

I believe this is an exceptional application, and appreciate all that
has been invested by some many personally and technically.  I'm
definitely an open source advocate.  Projects and list responses like
yours are the reason.

I was certain I was just technically ignorant.  I'll take all the input
and come up with a solution for my environment.

Again, thank you all for your time, responses, and the substance.

Don.