Hi,

On 9/27/2006 8:26 PM, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> I see everyone saying this, but my machine works fine when I use the
> actual tape device, on Solaris.

That's because we've only got linux running...

> I don't know what the generic name would
> be on Solaris, but I don't have to use it.

That reminds me... do you know the cdrecord program? If you ever did any
research, code-review, bug hunting or general discussion about the used
libscg you might have encountered the author of that program, who has
really strong views about the quality of the APIs of linux vs. Sun
software...

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]