As I told in a previous answer to Arunav I can do a full backup each
night, even if Domino servers are the MX for domain using snapshots of
Logical Volume Manager (RedHat Linux  AS 4.3).

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143

"Fred Dussault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Inviato da: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
18/10/2006 14.25
Per favore, rispondere a
bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Per
bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
CC

Oggetto
Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Lotus domino

Hi,

Notes does not like it when the OS plays with the files while its
running, we have 3 domino servers that we backup on a regular basis. We
do the backups on the weekends and off hours, and stop the domino server
 with run before script. then when the backup is finished, we restart
the  domino services again.

Regards
Fred

> Is there any proper way to backup mail files in lotus domino since
just file
> system backup corrupts the mail file.
>
> --
> Arunav Mandal - amandal at trolltech.com
> Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, Postboks 4332 Nydalen, 0402 Oslo,
Norway
> Phone: +47 21 60 27 22, Fax: +47 21 60 48 02

security?
easier
Geronimo