---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jpg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 27, 2006 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Authorization error
To: John Drescher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  John> I think I see your problem. You have DirAddress in your bacula-
  John> dir.conf that tells bacula to listen on 127.0.0.1 which is not the
  John> address that bconsole is using 15.253.4.126

  John> To fix this remove the DirAddress from bacula-dir.conf and (all
  John> other addresses that use 127.0.0.1 from the rest of your config
  John> files) and restart the services.

Hey John,

Yes, that was it. Not consistant using localhost versus host IP.

Thanks a million.

-jpg

--
John M. Drescher