Hi, Tom
    I'm not sure about all GUI consoles available  since I use only the
CLI console, but you can do it.
    On bacula's gnome-console, once you have you jobs defined, you may
run them manually with the "run" command(or clicking on the "run"
button). This command allows you to quickly change any of the job
parameters if you want to and run it.

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>