I've compiled bacula from source, and ran ./configure
as follows:

./configure --enable-tray-monitor --enable-smartalloc
--with-mysql --sbindir=/usr/local/bacula/bin
--sysconfdir=/usr/local/bacula/bin
--with-working-dir=/usr/local/bacula/working
--with-pid-dir=/usr/local/bacula/working
--with-subsys-dir=/usr/local/bacula/working
--with-python

It works fine, and near the bottom of config.out, it
says:

  enable-tray-monitor:        yes

But after I do a "make" and a "make install", I check
the /bin directory, and I don't see the files
bacula-tray-monitor or tray-monitor.conf.

I've search through the documentation and Googled
numerous other threads, but I cannot find out why this
is happening.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Brad Peterson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you
waiting for?
http://www.netflix.com/Signup?mqso=80010030