> Hye,
>
> I use bacula 1.38.7.
>
> This is an example of a FileSet I use :
>
> FileSet {
>    Name = "MacOsX"
>    Include {
>      Options {
>        signature = MD5
>        compression = GZIP
>        verify = s
>        hfsplussupport=yes
>      }
>      File = "/Users/"
>      File = "/Volumes/"
>    }
>    Exclude {
>      File = "swapfile*"
>      File = "*.mp3"
>      File = "*.cache"
>      File = "/Users/*/.Trash"
>      File = "/Volumes/Stockage"
>    }
> }
>
> When I want to backup a mac o x client, /Volumes/ is not backed up (/
> Users/ is all right)
>
> Why ? What's the problem ?

Did you see any messages from the backup about the directories in /Volumes
(something like "Filesystem change prohibited. Will not descend into
/Volumes/foobar")?

If so, this is controlled by the onefs directive in the Options section.  It
defaults to yes, which means that mounted filesystems are not included.

As someone else mentioned, it is better to specify the directories in /Volumes
that you want to back up, otherwise you'll get all kinds of random things.

__Martin