As I understand it you can either:

1. Change your plans and copy your volumes to external HDD. Then Bacula will
overwrite and fill with new content, which you can again copy. That leaves
you with the task of keeping track of dates etc.

2. Configure volume retention times very long and configure the automatic
labeling parameter. Then it will not overwrite and create new volumes