On Friday 19 January 2007 04:23, Scott Ruckh wrote:
> I am trying to call a .BAT file using ClientRunBeforeJob.  The config used
> to work fine before upgrading the Windows FD 2.0.1.

Are you saying that this worked in version 2.0.0 and is broken in 2.0.1?

There was a change in the finding the default path for the conf files, but I
don't remember anything affecting execution of programs.  If you are saying
that it worked on 1.38.x and not on 2.0.x, that is quite possible as a lot of
code has been changed, and I think (hope) that it is just a matter of getting
your syntax correct -- e.g. as someone suggested, include the .bat, ...